Skills Tank aims to give adults 16+ with learning disabilities/ difficulties and behaviours that challenge a better, brighter more fulfilled life through practical and educational activities.
Parents and Carers
We are passionate about giving adults 16+ with learning disabilities/difficulties, behaviours that challenge, mental health, brain injuries and autism happier, calmer and more fulfilled lives. All our staff share this passion as you’ll see if you choose to visit us.
Nora Gallagher, Brendan’s proud Mum says;
We never thought that ‘Skills Tank’ could provide so much change to a person who could not even be taken shopping, had no social skills, suffered from severely challenging behaviour and was totally socially excluded.
We are now able to take Brendan shopping on his own and in company without the difficulties that used to exclude him. He can’t wait to go out to ‘Skills Tank’ in the morning, he arrives home happy and pleased with himself, especially after sporting activities, and he’s very proud of his achievements.
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-question” link=”/how-we-can-help-you/” icon_bg=”#852c86″]
how we can help you
and the adult you care for
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-mortar-board” link=”/parents-carers-learning-opportunities/” icon_bg=”#db2c49″]
wide variety of practical activities
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-check” link=”/our-promise-to-you/” icon_bg=”#f3b502″]
our commitment and guarantee
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-handshake-o” link=”/cost-funding/” icon_bg=”#3daa4e”]
costs & funding
depending on individual’s needs
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-info” icon_bg=”#2f2176″ link=”#footerwrap”]
request an info pack
by completing the form below