Skills Tank aims to give adults 16+ with learning disabilities/ difficulties and behaviours that challenge a better, brighter more fulfilled life through practical and educational activities.
Questions & Answers
Here are some of the questions asked by families and professionals. If you have further questions, then please contact our Admissions/Transitions Team on 0121 308 6555 or alternatively make an inquiry here.
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-question” link=”/how-we-can-help-you/” icon_bg=”#852c86″]
how we can help you
and the adult you care for
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-check” link=”/our-promise-to-you/” icon_bg=”#f3b502″]
our commitment and guarantee
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-line-chart” link=”/proven-outcomes/” icon_bg=”#666666″]
accomplishments, no matter how small
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-handshake-o” link=”/cost-funding/” icon_bg=”#3daa4e”]
costs & funding
depending on individual’s needs
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-info” icon_bg=”#2f2176″ link=”#footerwrap”]
request an info pack
by completing the form below