Skills Tank aims to give adults 16+ with learning disabilities/ difficulties and behaviours that challenge a better, brighter more fulfilled life through practical and educational activities.
Join our growing group of volunteers – embrace the Care First passion for helping vulnerable people, some with complex needs.
As well as helping others there are significant benefits to volunteering such as:
- The opportunity to develop existing skills
- The experience of working in a different environment
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself and your own capabilities resulting in enhanced self-esteem and confidence
- The chance to develop your networking skills by making new friends and developing contacts
- An insight into the workings of an alternative sector that you may not have worked in previously
- The intrinsic satisfaction of contributing to something you feel is worthwhile and which will be valued
- Showing your volunteering experience on your CV will help you get job interviews
Care First recognises that volunteers can offer a huge amount to the workplace bringing new, fresh ideas and that they can have a positive impact on those around them.
how we can help you
and the adult you care for
our commitment and guarantee
accomplishments, no matter how small
costs & funding
depending on individual’s needs
request an info pack
by completing the form below