Skills Tank aims to give adults 16+ with learning disabilities/ difficulties and behaviours that challenge a better, brighter more fulfilled life through practical and educational activities.
Our current partners include colleges, schools, Local Authorities, charities, social enterprises, the NHS and other healthcare/medical professionals. All of these partners value our expertise in delivering education and training to adults with learning difficulties/disabilities, challenging behaviours, mental health and brain injuries.
We can offer many of our students accredited and practical learning opportunities that have at their core our social enterprise learning model which helps our students to learn many valuable and useful life skills.
If you would like to know more about working in partnership with us or how our partnership working could benefit you, please contact Debbie Tipper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0121 308 6555.
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-question” link=”/how-we-can-help-you/” icon_bg=”#852c86″]
how we can help you
and the adult you care for
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-check” link=”/our-promise-to-you/” icon_bg=”#f3b502″]
our commitment and guarantee
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-line-chart” link=”/proven-outcomes/” icon_bg=”#666666″]
accomplishments, no matter how small
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-handshake-o” link=”/cost-funding/” icon_bg=”#3daa4e”]
costs & funding
depending on individual’s needs
- [themify_icon icon=”fa-info” icon_bg=”#2f2176″ link=”#footerwrap”]
request an info pack
by completing the form below